Varsity Field Hockey
Varsity Field Hockey Fall 2020-2021 Summer Workouts.
First work out is Wednesday 9am July 15th on the turf! Bring your stick and a ball with your name on it!
Fall 2020 Summer Workout Student-Athlete Responsibilities
1. Submit activity registration online through our activity registration.
2. Submit a VHSL physical form that was conducted by a medical professional on or after May 1, 2020. Form may be emailed to Dwayne Peters or giving to your coach.
3. Bring and wear a facemask for screening or when a minimum of 10 feet social/physical distancing cannot be maintain.
4. Complete the daily required screening prior to each practice.
5. MUST provide their own water bottle (minimum of 32oz required for a 1 hour practice).
6. Wash hands before and after each practice.
7. Should bring a personal hand sanitizer bottle with them. 8. Must only enter and exit each practice as outlined by school staff.
9. Must only use the designated restrooms identified by school staff. 1
10. No physical contact with individuals (NO high-fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc).
Summer workouts will be July 15 9-10:30, July 17th 9-10:30, July 27, 29, and 31 9-10:30.