Announcements and Important Events
Sports 2020 Workout
ALL 2020 STUDENT ATHLETES MUST SUBMIT A CURRENT PHYSICAL AND REGISTER ONLINE TO PARTICIPATE in ALL Workouts
(please read Student Athlete responsibilities below)
WINTER TRYOUTS BEGIN DECEMBER 7
Click HERE for complete tryout schedule
Boys and Girls Basketball: December 7
Gymnastics/Indoor Track/Swimming/Wrestling: December 14
FALL SPORTS- Off Season Workouts
Competitive Cheerleading - TBD
Boys and Girls Cross Country - TBD
Field Hockey – Mon & Wed 4:30pm-5:30pm
Football— Mon 2:30-4:30, Tues & Thurs - 600pm-800pm
Golf - TBD
Volleyball - Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs 6:30pm-8:30pm
SPRING SPORTS- Off Season Workouts
Baseball – TBD
Softball - TBD
Boys Lacrosse - TBD
Girls Lacrosse - TBD
Boys Soccer - TBD
Girls Soccer - Mon 3pm-4:30pm
Boys and Girls Track & Field - TBD
Boys Tennis - TBD
Girls Tennis – Mon (time TBD)
- Submit activity registration online through our activity registration.
- Submit a VHSL physical form that was conducted by a medical professional on or after May 1, 2020. Form may be emailed to Dwayne Peters or giving to your coach.
- Bring and wear a facemask for screening or when a minimum of 10 feet social/physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Complete the daily required screening prior to each practice./siteRepository/709/userfiles/Self-Declaration-6-30-2020.pdf
- MUST provide their own water bottle (minimum of 32oz required for a 1 hour practice).
- Wash hands before and after each practice.
- Should bring a personal hand sanitizer bottle with them.
- Must only enter and exit each practice as outlined by school staff.
- Must only use the designated restrooms identified by school staff.
- No physical contact with individuals (NO high-fives, fist bumps, handshakes, etc).